Wednesday, August 27, 2008

im turning "twenteen" hehehe!!!!

so how will i start this stupid log of mine??
well i guess i just have 2 remind everybody the date today,,
it's aug.27 today,,7 days from now its my birthday,,
im turning 20!
i guess its tym 4 leave the life of being a teenager,
im more mature now than before,
and i guess i am more responsible,,,
(i guess!!! hehehe)
being the type of girl in this age of mine,i am not the typical type,i still enjoy spending the day in front of the television not minding what tym it is or what i am missing to do during those 'hectic' sked of the shows that i watch..
i dont stop watching until i get bored
(or am i really get bored??!!)

but whatever habit i get used to or whatever age i may become,,
nothing can stop me from doing all those stupid childish thing that i still enjoy doing!!
(unless my daughter start scolding me to stop my childish attitude!!)

thats all 4 today!!

godbless us all guys!!=')

No comments: